How to fork in this situation - track like scenario?

scamp_info = {
0: [['s', [0, 60, 1.0]], ['r', ['silent', 62, 1.0]], ['g', ['silent', 64, 1.0]], ['m', ['silent', 66, 1.0]]], 
2: [['s', [2, 60, 1.0]], ['r', ['silent', 62, 1.0]], ['g', [2, 64, 1.0]], ['m', ['silent', 66, 1.0]]], 
3: [['s', ['silent', 60, 1.0]], ['r', [3, 62, 1.0]], ['g', ['silent', 64, 1.0]], ['m', [3, 66, 1.0]]]
}

in the format: {track: [ [‘note’,[inst,pitch,duration] ], …
track: [ [‘note’,[inst,pitch,duration] ]
}

I have never heard of scenario, what I thought was based on my Daw experience, in a daw things work like this, there is a play string and there are tracks , when the string moves, it will come across the notes in the tracks,and it plays the notes until the notes end.
so I thought a way to imitate how daw works: a time line (in scamp means total length) , notes(picth,volume,note length#in daw it means quanlize,), a play function , all the things were built in scamp.what I did is to write a function to make things easy. with the hlep of Neil I can make it .
Still got some intersting ideas, 1) bar means 4beat in , bar1,bar2,bar3. 2) note list , means notes that are to play in the bar . Final format like this , instrument1.play(bar1,notelist) , and the fork function was built in.

It was a simple example. Real scneario is to simulate a concert where sometimes only one instrument plays a few lines of the song and other times more than one instrument play other parts of the song
Song
Line-1-5 of the song
Instrument1 plays the sequence of notes in these lines of the song
Line-6-10 of the song
Instrument 1- and Instrument-2 play the sequence of notes in these lines of the song
Line-11-15
Instrument-2 alone plays the sequence of notes in these lines of the song.

May be one way to do this is as follow:
fork = inst1.play_notes (of lines1-5)
wait-for_children_to_finish
fork1 = inst1,play_notes (line 6-10)
fork2 = inst2.play_notes(line 6-10)
fork = inst2.play_notes (of lines11-15)

Problem is writing a general code for a concert and coming up forking strategy

Maybe you could create a sound file or MIDI file with what you’re trying to create? I’m still not sure I understand

Forgot myself. How to upload a midi file or wav file as a reply?
–Sundar

There’s an upload button in the box where you type a message (it has an up arrow)